The term ‘Suzanne Bare, Inc.’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO BOX 78, CANYON, CA 94516 and doing business as RelateGreat Premier Coaching Services™. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
- The content of the pages of this website is for informational use only. We reserve the right to change it whenever we see fit.
- Your acknowledgement of the information and materials presented may contain inaccuracies and we reserve the right by law all liabilities.
- Your use of our website is at your own right, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to use the information or products to meet your requirements.
- All information on this website is owned by Suzanne Bare, Inc. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and videos, etc. Copying or reproducing in any way is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Security of Data:
There are four levels of security for the Private client's area of the website:
- Username/password protection to ensure that each user has a unique ID to keep data organized and confidential.
- The webpages are secured and you can see that designated with the "s" in the https:// URL address.
- There is a security certificate that protects the site and database which you can view at any time.
- The connection and pages are encrypted with a high-grade encryption level of RC4 256 Bit.
If you use an outside source for payment processing, such as a credit card, that transmission is also protected with the third-party's protection levels as well. PayPal provides Seller and Purchase Protection on eligible transactions.
If you decide to opt-in for a free gift or to purchase a product or service, we collect relevant data to provide the service you requested, such as:
- First Name
- Email address
- Mailing address (to ship physical products)
- On occasion we collect last name, demographic information and other relevant information
What we do with the information we gather:
- We maintain internal records
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find useful using the email address which you provided.
- From time to time, we use your contact information to contact you via email for market research and to let you know about relevant new products/services.
**Your personal information will never be sold, traded, or rented to any other organization.**
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can visit the website without entering your email address or other identifying information. However, this information is required to provide essential services, such as emailing session notes, appointment reminders, invoices and receipts, and digital products. If you do not fill in your email address, you will not be able to view the materials or information at any time. If you provide your email address, you are free to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button or contacting us directly at email@example.com.
We will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you need to reach us regarding anything listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us 925-285-4821.